The Pursuit of Enhancement Podcast
This week I’m very excited to be joined from Noosa, Australia by Tammy Fry.
- the marketing Director of The Fry Family Food Co, who produce delicious plant based meat alternatives, which are available in over 25 different countries.
- the creator of the highly successful International Seed Workshops helping moms around the world make the transition to plant-based living in a very simple way.
- And founder meat free mondays in south africa and Aus
In the episode we’ll be talking about;
- The joy of self-discipline and how to develop it
- Time saving tips for busy families to incorporate more nutrition dense meals into their week and to gain some time back
- The benefits of a whole food plant based diet and how to incorporate more whole foods into your life
- Health and environmental benefits of a plant based diet.
- Meat free Mondays
- The rise of plant based athletes and the benefits of a plant-based diet for athletes
Tammy has been vegetarian since birth, she took up martial arts at age 5. She has since gone on to attain her black belt and become a 5th Dan
- She has Represented her country for 18 years
- Won the all africa games multiple times
- Competed at the world games
- And last year competed at the Australian open, after which she says she is now semi-retired
Tammy is a mother of 2 boys, is very active in her local community of Noosa and a sought after international speaker, covering topics such as
- Self Defence (a 5th Dan Karateka and National Champion and victim of a hijacking)
- Plant based Nutrition (certified in plant based nutrition)
- Plant based Nutrition for athletes
- Meat Free Mondays (Director of Meat Free Mondays SA & AUS)
- How to market your plant based lifestyle to others?
- Food Choices & Climate Change
To say that Tammy is dedicated and committed to the cause would be an understatement, she has committed her life to Making the world a better place one veggie meal at a time, and It’s a pleasure to have her on the show today
As always, If you enjoyed this episode or any other episode, please leave a review on iTunes, share it with your friends and family in person or on social media, it really makes a huge difference.
Thanks also to today’s sponsor Earth Runners. You can check them out via THIS LINK.