The Pursuit of Enhancement Podcast Episode 16
Welcome to Episode 16 of The Pursuit of Enhancement Podcast.
My name is Peter Ledwidge and I am your host.
Each week I sit down to talk in-depth with guests that push the boundaries of conventional living, driven by the singular pursuit of being on an unrelenting quest to continually expand the horizons of their body, mind and spirit.
The aim is to learn more about them and from them; their story, the work they are doing, the highs, the lows, the triumphs, the heartaches and everything in between.
The hope is that these conversations might spark something within you that gives you cause for self-reflection, inspires you to embark on your own journey of self-discovery or gives you the courage to take a chance and go after your goals.
Today I’m joined by Tim Morrisson, spirit junkie, spiritual gangster and seeker of higher consciousness.
His work includes Shamanic Breathwork experiences, Sacred Cacao ceremonies, and in-depth Men’s retreats.
Tim has a deep passion for assisting people to dive deep and find themselves, and guides them to live and lead from their heart, to live a life of purpose and fulfilment.
Tim began his journey as a personal trainer at the age of 17 and fell in love with transformational work, coaching people from the inside out.
During this time, Tim also competed at high level Thai boxing which saw him win the State and Australian WKN light weight title, fighting within Australia but also Russia and Thailand.
After a severe career ending neck injury, Tim entered his own “dark night of the soul” that saw him spiral downward into a deep, dark depression.
After combating a number of mental health issues, Tim vowed that if he ever got through his struggles then he would share his message to the world.
Tim then went on a deeply trans formative 5 years diving head first into anything that he felt would help him from personal development and leadership, to reiki and energy work, to shamanism and Tantra and even travelling to South America to work with a number of shamans and their medicines.
Tim is a true embodiment of what it means to be a mentor. He teaches and guides through his own experiences and from his path that he has lived and breathed. Tim continues to walk his path and is deeply committed to his own growth. He doesn’t just stand there and tell you what to do, he’s by your side throughout the whole journey going through it with you.
This week on the podcast we’ll talk about
- His past, Thai boxing, his love of martial arts, being a seeker of truth, bullying and abuse, loss of identity, depression, suicidal urges.
- Ayahuasca experiences and plant medicine, seeing spirits, hearing voices, feeling others emotions more deeply and experiencing the unseen world
- His covenant with the universe to help him through his experiences he would share his message with the world.
- Shadow work, facing those aspects of ourselves that we deny, suppress and shy away from, understanding the masks that we wear, which are in fact just pretenses that we are conditioned to believe that we need to be in order to be accepted and loved.
- The men’s retreats that he conducts, masculine and feminine energy, what it means to be a man in today’s society, breathwork, tapping back into their emotional body and being able to feel safe to express and create intimacy between brothers, deaths and rebirths of ourselves, letting go of boyish ways and mentalities in order to move away from this toxic masculinity that is prevalent in our world today.
Connect with Tim
You can find Tim on Instagram
End of Episode 16
So that’s it for episode 14 I hope you got something out of it and made some great notes.
As ever let me know in the comments your thoughts and take aways.
I am so so grateful to everyone that tuned in today. There and so many things you could be doing with your time so that fact that you choose to give it to me is such an honour. Thank you.
Be sure to follow or subscribe to your favourite source so you can keep up to date with future episodes, share it with your friends in person or on social media.
Also follow on instagram @thepursuitofenhancement
If you’d like to support the show you can do so on PATREON for as little as $1.
I’m Peter Ledwidge, this is the Pursuit of Enhancement podcast and I will catch you next week for episode 14 with Chloe from @feedthewhitewolf
In the mean time remember to
And smile often.
If you want to connect with me further you can find me on twitter, facebook and instagram via the icon links below.